Wednesday 2 October 2019

First World Problems

My son has been having trouble with his waterworks.
     Well, I mean his house has.
      This has meant that his dishwasher has been out of action for over a fortnight now.
     He told me at the weekend that he was looking at the mountain of dirty dishes piling up in the sink, and wondering what to do about them, seeing as the dishwasher is broken.
     'Bin them and buy some more?' I said
      And from the look on his face, I believe this was something he had considered, until his wife sighed and said, 'Well I suppose I shall have to do the washing up!'
     At which point the lightbulb went on in his head and he had his Eureka moment, 'Oh yes!' he thought, 'That's what we used to do before dishwashers!'


     To be honest we have never had a dishwasher and never wanted one either - besides which I don't think you could fit one in our little kitchen.
     Graham has just pointed out that we do have a dishwasher and it is him!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment