Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year

I hope you have had a lovely Winter celebration. As is our custom, we celebrated every celebration we came across with great enthusiasm and gusto.
We are already getting the first Newletter and flyer of the New Year ready and are waiting for new stock to arrive - we have some new books, tarot cards, candle holders and new incense stick fragrances. One of the things I can't wait to see 'in the flesh' is a special gold coloured Money Cat with a waving paw, which also has a clock at its side. I think I may find it difficult to resist putting one of those away for myself !

I have also been having fun with the new photocopies and laminator and have started on a a new range of our special saints and angels cards. These will have a full colour picture on one side and a prayer or invocation on the other.

This is just the start though as I have ideas for all sorts of other products.

Oh and just to make sure I am well in advance for next Yule, I have started work on a Folk Witchery book of the Winter Solstice




No comments:

Post a Comment